Monday, April 16, 2007

This is only the beginning....

As you can see I just opened this blog as a place to voice my opinions and ideas about New Brunswick, Canada. Much of it will be about politics - what a great spectator sport - but I reserve the right to post almost anything that comes into my head.

Hopefully some will be interesting and some will be original ... and maybe even entertaining.

Check back soon as I try to make time for my views and ideas to improve life in NB.

see ya soon,

3 comments:

Muddy River Tory said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. Like you, I was fed up and started a blog a month or so ago and have been getting really good feedback. May I put a link to your blog on mine. I ask vice versa as well.

Thanks

nbpolitico said...

Welcome to the blogosphere and thanks for the link to my blog :)

Spinks said...

I'm a little slow but ditto with the welcome. Thanks for the link and I've returned the favour. Always good to have another voice.